A Mother Deserves More Than Just A “Happy Mother’s Day. Today, we bring you top 7 Quotes about mom’s love that are quoted by famous personalities. These famous quotes about moms comes from actors, celebrities, politicians, authors, poets.
Have a look…
1. “Mothers & their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the whole world. No love so instantaneous & forgiving.” Gail Tsukiyama
2. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is bigger than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
3. Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is a blessing, if it is not there; it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.” Erich Fromm
4. “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” Maya Angelou
5. “Youth fades, love droops, the leaves of friendship fall, A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” Oliver Wendell Holmes
6. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us & endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” Washington Irving
7. “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” Honore De Balzac
If you want to share more motivational and inspirational quotes that are not mentioned here, share them with us in the comments section! We would love to hear from you!