Failure is a part of life. But most people fear failure and they stop aiming and dreaming when they fail. Never give up on what you really want to do.
In our article you’ll find 11 of the best quotes that we’ve ever read about not giving up that will motivate you to achieve your dreams.
Have a look top quotes from successful individuals that will fuel your inspiration when you are feeling down or defeated.
1. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
2. Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
3. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
4. You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.” – Johnny Cash
5. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
6. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping-stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
7. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping-stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
8. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
9. “I thank God for my failures. Maybe not at the time but after some reflection. I never feel like a failure just because something I tried has failed.” – Dolly Parton
10. “There’s always failure. And there’s always disappointment. And there’s always loss. But the secret is learning from the loss, and realizing that none of those holes are vacuums.” – Michael J Fox
11. “You have to be able to accept failure to get better.” – Lebron James
If you want to share more motivational and inspirational quotes that are not mentioned here, share them with us in the comments section! We would love to hear from you!