On the occasion of Kartik Purnima many types of dishes are made in the homes for Puja and Prasad, which are offered to Tulsi ji in the form of Prasad, especially in Uttar Pradesh, the offerings of Halva Purna are made on this occasion in which the Wheat flour or the Maida Halva Let’s know Recipe of this delicious dish.
- Wheat Flour( Maida) / Atta – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
- Ghee – 1/2 cup + 4 tblspn
- Raisans as needed
- Cashews as needed
How To Make
- Heat 1/2 cup ghee in a kadai. Add in nuts and raisan and fry till golden. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, add in wheat flour and roast on low flame for a good 5 to 6 mins till the raw smell leaves away.
- Now add in water and keep mixing.
- Now add in sugar and mix well. Cook this by keep stiring it.
- After sometime , if you see the halwa sticky, you can add some ghee and mixing well after 5 Min your Halwa or Prasad is ready for Tusli puja after puja you can serve with puri.