Did you know that banana peel has lots of worthwhile benefits? Banana peel is rich in many nutrients and carbohydrates. Read on to know why you should think twice before throwing away banana peels in the trash. These 10 excellent uses of banana peels will surely surprise you. Have a look..
Banana Peel For Skin
* Just massage banana peels on your face for 3-4 minutes every day to cure pimples.
* To cure wrinkles add an egg yolk to a mashed banana peel. Apply this mixture on your face. Wash off after 10 minutes.
* Mix mashed banana peel with ½ cup oatmeal and 2 tbsp of sugar. Apply this on your face for 10 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. There will be an instant glow in your complexion as banana peel contains potassium.
Banana Peel Heals Bites By Bugs
Massage the peel on the mosquito bites to get instant relief from the itching and pain. It’ll soothe the bite and reduce swelling.
Male Shoes, Silver Polish, Leather Shiny By Banana Peel
Rub a banana peel on shoes and leather to make them shine.
After rubbing, buff the shoes with a soft cloth. The peel’s potassium will leave your shoes looking brand-new.
Banana Peel For Teeth Whitening
Do you have yellow teeth? Oh that is a problem as no one wants a yellow smile. Don’t worry! You can naturally whiten your teeth by Banana peel. You can rub your teeth with the inside of a banana.
Rub the inside of the peel against your teeth until they’re completely coated in banana paste. Then brush your teeth to remove the residue. For more tips click here: Top 5 Home Remedies To Whiten Your Yellow Teeth
- Apply the banana peel onto your skin on a daily basis to reduce scars.
- Use a fresh banana peel only.
- Banana peel should be used immediately.
- Never store banana peels in a refrigerator, it can be harmful.
Do you have some other tips? Do share your experience in the comment section below!