Try these tricky riddles with answers & see how many you can get right. I bet you can’t get 100%. Only a person with sharp mind can figure out these riddles. Try these 11 tricky questions and share with your friends and family.
C’mon Let’s see how many riddles/puzzles can you get right?
1. Bob’s father has 4 children. Momo, Meme, and Mumu are three of them. Who’s the fourth?
2. A truck driver is going down a one way street the wrong way, and passes at least ten cops. Why is he not caught?
Answer- Because he was not driving! He’s walking on the sidewalk.
3. Bob is a blacksmith. He is 45 years old, 7 ft. tall, and eats all the time. Guess what does he weigh?
4. What word becomes shorter when you add two letters?
Answer- The word short. Oops easy right?
5. If Mr Smith’s peacock lays an egg in Mr Jones’ yard, who owns the egg?
Answer- Peacocks don’t lay eggs, just peahens.
6. What breaks and never falls and what falls and never breaks?
Answer- Day breaks and night falls.
7. Which letter of the English alphabet flies, sings, and stings?
8. How many sides does a circle have?
Answer- Two: inside, outside
9. You have a single match and are in a pitch black room with a candle, an oil lamp, and a gas stove. Which do you light first?
Answer: The match.
10. If a bird has 7 eggs and dinosaurs ate one egg. How many eggs would the bird have left?
Answer- Dinosaurs are extinct therefore no egg will be eaten.
11. It took 20,000 workers to build the Taj Mahal in 20 years. How many workers would be required to build it in 10 years?
Answer- The Taj Mahal cannot be built again. So easy answer, Isn’t it?
Did you like these interesting riddles? How many answers were right? Post your comments in the discussion board below, we would love to hear your thoughts!