Lord Krishna is the eighth incarnation of Mahavishnu. No incarnation that descended on this earth is as popular as Krishnavatar. The startling message of Lord Krishna to the humanity is delivered in the form of Bhagavad Gita, the immortal composition that contains timeless message to the humanity. Krishna is considered the saviour of the humanity and the remover of all sufferings. Here is a collection of Lord Krishna mantras with their meaning that can confer immense benefits to the chanters.
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) August 26, 2018
Sri Krishna maha mantra
“Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare”
This mantra praises the two incarnations of Lord Vishnu namely Lord Krishna and Lord Ram. Praises are to the Lord Vasudeva, who is the ultimate deliverer of the humanity.
Krishna bhakti mantra
“Jai Shri Krsna Chaitanya Prabhu Nityanand
Shri Advaita Gadadhar Srivasadi Gaur Bhakta Vrinda”
This mantra lists some great devotees of Lord Krishna and invokes their blessings.
Contest ends on Sept 2nd, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
T&C Apply pic.twitter.com/CHcW3teJv3
— SPAR India Hyper (@SparIndiaHyper) August 31, 2018
“Vasudeva Sutam Devam kamsa Chanura mardhanam
Devaki Paramanandam Krishnam Vande Jagat Gurum”
On the son of Vasudeva, you are the most powerful Lord who destroyed the demons Kamsa and Chanura. You gave the ultimate joy to Mother Devaki and we praise you Krishna as the Lord of the Universe. We salute you Lord Vasudeva.
“Athasee pushpa sangasam Hara noopura Shobitham
Rathna kankana keyuram Krishnam Vande Jagat Gurum”
The Lord decorates himself with the flowers of Athasee. He shines with resplendent garlands and anklets. His right hands wear bangles made of jewels. We salute Lord Vasudeva.
#Celebrate this #janmashtami with #ZIYO.in
Janmashtami Shopping #Offer https://t.co/TFLwJCKWIL #JanmashtamiQuiz #Contest #ContestAlert #ziyoonline #today #festival
Q-2 #comment your answer
1. #Tag your #Friends
2. #Likes & Follow pic.twitter.com/oE1CD9hI0k
— ZIYO (@ZIYOOnline) August 31, 2018
“Kutilalaka samyuktham Poorna chandra nibhananam
Vilasath kundala dharam Krishnam Vande Jagat Gurum”
The lord has dark curly hairs and a face similar to the full moon. His ear drops shine resplendently. Salutations are to Him.
“Mandhara gandha samyuktham Charuhasam chathurbhujam
Barhi pinjava choodangam Krishnam Vande Jagat Gurum”
The Lord has the fragrant scent of the Mandara flowers. His smile and four arms are matchless. His hair is decorated with peacock feathers. Salutations are for Lord Vasudeva.
"As stated in Bhagavad-gita (4.9), janma karma ca me divyam evam yo vetti tattvatah. One should understand Krishna in truth, and this one can do only by serving a pure devotee."
(SB 7.9.24, Purport)
"Happy Krishna janmashtami
to all of you in advanced"
— International Hare Krishna Devotees Society (@HareKrishna_D_S) September 1, 2018
How to chant Lord Krishna mantras
• The ideal time to chant Krishna mantra is Brahma Muhurat between 4 am and 6 am.
• Take bath early in the morning. Take bath and sit in front of a picture of Lord Krishna.
• Chant the chosen mantra in multiples of 108 times keeping count with a Tulsi mala.
• Always rotate the rosary on your three fingers (joining together little finger, ring finger and middle finger) with the thumb while keeping the index finger curled. The movement of the rosary should be in the clockwise direction.
— 8webcom (@coo8webcom) September 1, 2018
Krishna mantra chanting benefits
• Removes all confusions and fears and enhances confidence and courage in the chanters
• Helps cure all kinds of diseases and promotes overall wellbeing, a state of tranquillity and prosperity in the household.
• Dispels all kinds of negativity and fills the household with positive vibrations.
• Enhances the knowledge and skills of students, working professionals and business people giving way to professional growth and success