Lord Hanuman has been considered as the 11th Rudravtar of Lord Shiva. The great devotee of Lord Rama and the 11th incarnation of Bhole Bhandari, Hanuman ‘s Jayanti will be celebrated on the 31st March 2018. It is the birth anniversary of Lord Mahavir Hanuman, the most beloved of devotees. Hanuman ji was born from the womb of mother Anjani on the full moon of Chaitra month.
This is the biggest festival for all Hanuman devotees. All obstacles are destroyed by the worship of Hanuman ji. Ghosts and diseases are never able to enter the place where Hanuman ji is worshiped.
Let us know the auspicious time of worship on Hanuman Jayanti and things to follow & avoid in order to seek blessings of Lord Hanuman.
Hanuman Jayanti Muhurat/Punya Tithi 2018
Auspicious time/ Purnima tithi begins: 7:35 pm on March 30
Purnima tithi ends: 6:06 pm on March 31
Avoid These Mistakes on Hanuman Jayanti
* It is auspicious to recite Hanuman Chalisa and Sundarkand on Hanuman Jayanti. But in the meantime, some mistakes should be avoided.
* While worshiping Hanuman ji, neither wearing black clothes nor white. In the worship of Bajrang Bali, wearing red and yellow clothes is auspicious.
* While worshiping Lord Hanuman, both the mind and soul should be clean. Do not eat meat and alcohol on this day.
* Do not use Charnamrita & do not worship a fragmented and broken statue of Hanuman.
Things You Must Follow To Get Blessings of Lord Hanuman
* Cholas must be offered while worshiping Hanuman ji on Hanuman Jayanti. This will fulfill your wish.
* Apart from this offering garland brings Hanumanji’s grace
* If you are financially distressed then write the name of Lord Ram on 11 cards of Peepal on Hanuman Jayanti.
* For success in career, put two Bundi laddus on the leaves of Paan and put one clove in it and after applying silver work, offer it to Hanuman ji.
* Offer special paan to Hanuman ji. Add gulkand, almond to it. By doing so you get special blessings from God.
Watch Video: Hanuman Chalisa with Meaning | Jai Hanuman Gyan Gun Sagar | Hanuman Jayanti
Did you like this article? Share your experience with us in the comments section. We would love to hear your beautiful thoughts!
The information given in this article is based on religious and cosmic beliefs, which has been presented in keeping with the general public interest in mind.