Ramzan/Ramadan has been known as the most important month in Islam. The holy month of fasting ends with Eid al-Fitr which marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan and the month-long fasting that people observe from dawn to dusk.
Celebrations of Eid 2018 started from the evening of June 14, 2018 and will end on June 15, 2018, in the evening, in India.
People are celebrating this day and wishing each other giving good wishes to their loved ones.
You can also wish your loved ones by these warm messages and wishes.
* Wishing each other on Eid, strengthens the bond of love and brotherhood and hugging reflects forgiveness. A very blessed Eid ul-Fitr to all of you.
* All that is in the heavens and the earth
glorifieth Allah; and
He is the Mighty, the Wise.
Eid Mubarak to You.
* Eid is a time for joy, a time for togetherness, a time to remember God’s blessings. May Allah bless you and give u all the joy u bring to my life!
* Together with friends…
Full of warmth and fun…
Here’s wishing your Eid celebration is truly a special one…
* May God give you the happiness of heaven above today and always. Eid Mubarak to you all
* My well wishes, my good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak!!
* May the day delight
and the moments measure all the special joys
for all of you to treasure.
May the year ahead
be fruitful too,
for your home and family
and especially for you.
* May the year ahead be fruitful, for your home and family and especially for you. Eid Mubarak!
* May Allah send his Love like sunshine
In his warm and gentle ways
To fill every corner of your heart
And fill your life with a lot of happiness
today and always
* As Allah waters his creation, may he also sprinkle his wondrous blessings over you and your beloved ones. It’s a day of rejoicing and bliss, it’s a day of blessing and peace, it’s a day to reflect and ponder, it’s a day to celebrate together!
* May the angels protect you…
The goodness surround you…
May the sadness forget you…
And may Allah always bless you…
* Wish you a very happy and peaceful Eid ul Adha.May Allah accept your good deeds,forgive your transgressions and sins and ease the suffering of all peoples around the Bakrid Mubarak!
* May the blessings of Allah fill your life with pleasure, opening all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak!
* Here is wishing that the blessing of Allah may light up your way and lead you to eternal happiness, success and peace.
Here’s wishing Eid Mubarak to everyone!
Tell us your special plans for Eid in the comments section below!