Janmashtami marks the birth of Lord Krishna, and celebrations are held across the country. This festival is also known as Krishnashtami, Gokulashtami, Ashtami Rohini, and this occasion mark the birth of Lord Krishna in the eighth avatar of Lord Vishnu. ishna Janmashtami festival is celebrated on the eighth day of Krishna Paksha which falls on the Bhadrapad month according to the Hindu calendar.
Mathura and Vrindavan is the place to be if you want to enjoy this day in its full glory. Janmashtami celebration done by fasting and staying up until midnight, the time when Krishna is believed to have been born. Images of Krishna’s infancy are placed in swings and cradles in temples and homes. At midnight, devotees gather around for devotional songs, dance and exchange gifts. Temples also conduct readings of the Hindu religious scripture Bhagavad Gita.
Another ritual that holds a lot of importance is the Dahi Handi, where young men break a hanging pot by forming a human pyramid.
As all the temples gear up, so must you, to wish your loved and dear ones on this auspicious day.
From here you can share Krishna Janmashtami wishes, Quotes, Greetings on your social accounts wishing your family and friends a Happy Krishnashtami 2018.
If you are a follower yourself or your friend is a devotee, then spread messages of love this Janmashtami with these greetings and wishes.
Beautiful Wishes for Janmashtami
* May Lord Krishna steal your tensions and worries on Janmashtami, and give you love, peace and happiness. Happy Janmashtami!
* On the joyous occasion of Janmashtami, I am sending warm heartfelt wishes your way. May Nandgopal shower blessings on you and your family. Happy Janmashtami!
* May Lord Krishna’s flute invite the melody of love into your life. May Radha’s love teach not only how to love but to love eternally! Happy Janmashtami from all of us!
* If things are happening according to your wish you are lucky.
But if not, it’s happening according to Krishna’s wish,
* May Lord Krishna shower his blessings on you, and may every Janmashtami bring lots of happiness for you and your family. Happy Janmashtami!
* Nothing depends on luck,
Everything depends on work,
Because even luck has to work!
Have a blessed Krishna Janmashtami.
* Today is a special day as someone special was born,
To fight against inhumanity,
To save the trust in God,
Happy Krishna Janmashtami!
* May this Janmashtami bring happiness in your life. Enjoy the festival with love in your heart and good wishes for others. Happy Janmashtami!
* Lord Krishna believed in Karam Yoga,
Followed the right path,
Saw unity in diversity,
Served humanity without expecting rewards.
Hope you find the strength to do the same.
Happy Janmashtami to all!
You can also refer this page to your loved ones so that they as well can bring in a moral evolution in them. Stay connected with Awaaznation for all updates!!