As you look forward to putting behind 2017 and embracing 2018, inspire yourself and other people to start new beginnings and complete everything what is left unfinished in the past year.
We have compiled top 10 inspirational and motivational quotes for new year that will help you spread joy and happiness.
These famous quotes come from actors, celebrities, politicians, authors, poets.
Have a look…
1. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
2. “A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew.” – Aberjhani
3. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” – Hal Borland
5. “Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…” – Alfred Tennyson
6. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
7. “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
8. “New Year – a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story ? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” – Alex Morritt
9. “Each new breath and moment is a gift. We can choose to start with a clean slate in the here and now.” – K.J. Kilton
10. “Don’t worry about being worried. You’re heading out on an adventure and you can always change your mind along the way and try something else.” -Tracy Kidder
We Wish You A Very Happy New Year In Advance! May the New Year bring you happiness and joy!