Lord Ganesha is one of those gods who can be easily pleased Ganesha. As there is no special method needed to please Bholenath, likewise it is also easy to please mother Parvati and Shiva’s son Ganesh. The devotee who keeps faith in Lord Ganesha, the lord remains equally condescending to him.
Ganesha destroys all the troubles of his devotees. His glory is immortal. It is believed that the worship of Shri Ganesha is considered auspicious on Wednesday. In the ancient texts, some tips have been given to please Ganesh ji and today we will tell you those tips.
1. If there is negative energy in your home and ispite of following measures, but you did not get any benefit. Then on Wednesday, set up a white-colored statue of Shri Ganesha in your house. By doing this all the negative energy in your house will be out. At the same time,
2. If you have any financial problems then after worshiping Ganesha’s on Wednesday, you should offer the jaggery and ghee to Ganesh. And after some time feed it to a cow. This will benefit you a lot.
3. Offer Sindoor to Ganesha. Along with Hanumanji, Ganesha’s make-up is also made of Sindoor. That is why offering Sindoor to Ganesha remove all the troubles.
4. Donate green coriander to any poor or any other temple and it will calm down your planet’s mercury.
5. By bathing in the morning on Wednesday, offer Ganeshji’s temple should offer 11 or 21 lumps of durva. Doing so will soon give you positive results.
6. Shri Ganesh likes Modak . Therefore, after the end of worship, offer some Modaks to lord Ganesha.
7. God worshiping Lord Ganesha with a Durva; by doing this, Ganesh God fills his devotees with the Kuber/wealth.
8. Lord Ganesha becomes happy when someone worships Shami plant because Shami is a plant which is worshiped by Lord Shiva, Shani Dev and Ganesha and all the gods. It is said that when Lord Shri Ram went to fight with Ravana, he also worshiped Shami’s plant.
Watch Video: Rules Of Placing Lord Ganesha’s Statue At Home And Work
Follow above tips to solve all your problems.
Want to share your views about this article? Post your comments in the discussion board below, we would love to hear your thoughts.