Lord Krishna was the eighth avatar (Incarnation) of Lord Vishnu. He represents love, wisdom and intellect.
He gave sacred knowledge to Arjuna on the battlefield of Kurukshetra, which we know today as Bhagvad Gita. From Dharma to Karma, the quotes by Lord Krishna from Bhagavad Gita is highly motivational and still relevant today.
Today, we bring to you 9 powerful quotes by Lord Krishna that appeal to humankind even today.
Have a look..
1. “Do everything you have to do, but not with greed, not with ego, not with lust, not with envy but with love, compassion, humility, and devotion.”
2. “Fear not. What is not real, never was and never will be. What is real, always was and cannot be destroyed.”
3. “No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, either here or in the world to come.”
4. “It is better to perform one’s own duties imperfectly than to master the duties of another.”
5. “There are three gates to the self-destructive hell: Lust, Anger, and Greed.”
6. “A man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he becomes.”
7. “Change is the law of the world. In a moment you become the owner of millions, In the other you become penniless.”
8. “For one who has conquered his mind, a mind is best of friends, but for one who has failed to do so, a mind is the greatest enemy.”
9. “Whatever happened was good. What’s happening is going well. Whatever will happen will also be good. Do not worry for the future. Live in the present.”