Shani Dev is the God of Justice. There are different types of Shani Dev mantras that you can note down and chant for different purposes. Here, we are going to learn about some very important mantras of Shani Dev as they promise to bring tremendous and exciting changes into your life.
Power:- If recited properly, you can improve your life to such an extent that you would never have to look back! Shani Dev mantas can not only bring money and prosperity to your life but also bring back a lost love or a new lover altogether. Chanting the mantras in the right way can help dissolve all the problems related to wealth and health.
Benefits:-When we chant Shani Mantra, we can minimize the adverse effects of our past deeds with the blessings of Shani Dev. When you feel dejected, depressed and demotivated due to the troubles you face, Shani mantras which will help to boost your morale and confidence. Shani mantras are the royal roads to get wisdom, patience, and justice in life.
SHANI MANTRA – 1
Om Sanaischaraya vidhmahe Sooryaputraya dhimahi
Tanno manda prachodayat.
Meaning of Shani Mantra: -I meditate upon Lord Saneshchara and think of that son of lord sun god; Let that slow-moving one illumine my intellect.
SHANI MANTRA – 2
Om Kaakadhwajaaya Vidmahae Khadga Hastaaya Dheemahi,
Tanno Mandah Prachodayaat.
Meaning of Shani Mantra:-I meditate upon the one with a crow in his flag and think of that god with a sword in his hand; Let that slow-moving one illumine my intellect.
SHANI MANTRA – 3
- Om praam preem praum sah shanayishraya namah
- Aum Aing Hring Shring Shung Shanaishcharaye Namah Aum
- Om Hlim Sham Shanaye Namah
Meaning of Mantra:–Bheej mantras are also known as seed mantras. They feature the universal sounds that represent the corresponding deity. Therefore they are like the direct mailing address to reach the different gods very quickly. Anyone of the chosen Bheej mantras given above can be chanted 21,000 times to win the blessings of Shani Dev.
While chanting the Shani Mantras, do the following to maximize the benefits of the mantras:
- Wear blue sapphire or black clothes or blue clothes
- Fast on Saturdays and take oil bath on Saturdays and conclude the fast in the evening with rice mixed with urad dal and sesame seeds.
- 14-faced Rudraksha bead can help reap more benefits from Shani mantras
- Light sesame oil lamp at home especially on Saturdays
- Visit Hanuman, Navagraha, Shani Dev and Shiva temples
- Donate sesame seeds, black clothes, blankets, footwear, black cow and buffalo on Saturday.
- Chant Mahamrutyujaya mantra and worship Lord Shiva.