Guru Gobind Singh was the last of the Sikh preachers or the tenth Nanak to live. He was one of the most important shapers of the Sikh religion. He has inspired thousands through his teachings and throughout his life he motivated his followers to become a better person in themselves.
According to the Julian Calendar, Guru Govind Singh Ji Was born on December 22 in 1666,. However, according to the lunar calendar, January 16 is considered as the birth date of Guru Gobind Singh. The day is observed accordingly.
In honor of his birth anniversary, we bring to you 5 motivational quotes from Guru Gobind Singh. These quotes will change your perspective towards life and fill you with positive thoughts.
Have a look..
1. “Fruitful is the entire life of those, who feel hunger for the Name of the Lord in their minds.”
2. “Those who call me God, will fall into the deep pit of hell. Regard me as one of his slaves and have no doubt whatever about it. I am a servant of the Supreme Being; and have come to behold the wonderful drama of life.”
3. “The Lord Himself reveals the Path, He Himself is the Doer of deeds.”
4. “Karta (The Creator) and Karim (The beneficient) are the names of the same God.
Razak (The provider) and Rahim (The merciful) are also the names given to Him.
Let no man in his error wrangle over differences in names.
Worship the One God who is the Lord of all. Know that his form is one and He is the One light diffused in all.”
5. “Egotism is such a terrible disease, he dies, to be reincarnated he continues coming and going.”