Lord Kuber is the Hindu god for wealth, money and riches. He is the king of all Yakshas and the chief treasurer of the heavens. He is considered the custodian of all wealth in the universe. It’s up to his discretion on whom he wants to shower his blessings of wealth, riches and materialistic abundance.
Worshipping Lord Shiva along with Kubera is the one of the best way to improve your financial condition. The Lord not only gives you enough money but also keeps it safe from all the wrongdoers.
Many people suffer from a lot of money problems every now and then and just do not know how to solve this up. Don’t worry, this article will help you get rid of your financial problem.
We’ve hunted all over the internet looking for nothing but the best and most powerful tips, measures, Kuber Mantras to solve your money problems.
Kubera Money Mantra:-
Om Shrim Om Hrim Shrim Om Hrim Shrim Klim Vitteswaraya Namah
Kubera Money Mantra Meaning:
I bow down to Lord Kuber who is the custodian of wealth, giver of wealth and fame and the destroyer of all problems.
– No matter how many losses you have suffered in your life, if you chant Kubera mantra in the right manner, even the worst of your times can be transformed into the best ones.
– These mantras will develop devotion inside you for Lord Kubera, and he will start listening down to you once you show him your true devotion.
– You are not going to win the lottery, but you are going to get ways to earn more and more in your life.
– Chanting the mantras also helps to keep your future generations intelligent and wise because they are the future keepers of your wealth.
Kuber yantra is made in any one of the three metals including gold, silver or panchaloha. Doing puja to this yantra regularly shall keep misfortune away from one’s life and bring fortune and riches to the home. The right location for the Kuber Yantra is the safe locker where money is kept. During Kuber puja, the yantra is taken out, placed in the altar and after puja placed once again in the safe locker. Also Read: 8 Tips That Take You Close To Ganesh Ji & Attract Wealth & Prosperity
Kuber Puja Time & Procedure
The most appropriate time to perform this puja is Trayodasi (thirteenth day of the lunar month). However, you can also do this on any day you wish to do. On the day of puja, wake up early in the morning and take holy bath. Clean the altar, bring out the Kuber Yantra and place it in the altar. Decorate it with turmeric paste, vermilion and akshada (yellow rice). Place some flowers on it.
How to meditate on the Kuber Yantra?
– Place the Yantra on a platform or hang it on a wall facing North or East, with the center of the Yantra on the same level as your eyes.
– Sit in a comfortable posture with your spine straight.
– Purify the Yantra every day before you start your prayer by lighting an incense stick which wards off negativities in the atmosphere.
– Breath deeply and slowly as you look into the center of the Yantra; don’t worry too much about the other details of the Yantra.
– You must chant the mantra of Kuber while meditating on it. The Kuber mantra is “Om Hreem Shreem Hreem Kuberaya Namaha”. When you do this, you will be blessed with wealth and success. For best results, chant the mantra a minimum of 21 times and a maximum of 108 times a day, as it is the best way to please Lord Kuber.
– Do this exercise for a minimum of about 5-20 minutes each day.
Want to share your views about this article? Post your comments in the discussion board below, we would love to hear your thoughts.
Stay connected with Awaaznation for all updates!