Diwali is a festival of light joy and happiness and spending time with our family or relatives.Diwali is the short form of Deepawali; meaning row of lights, victory of good over evil, and getting away from darkness and moving towards the light. Every corner is full of light so Diwali Means light in life.
Diwali is also celebrate in Fiji, Guyana, Malaysia, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nepal, Singapore, Srilanka,Suriname and many more countries celebrate. Diwali One of the most popular festivals of Hinduism, it spiritually signifies the victory of light over darkness, good over evil, knowledge over ignorance, and hope over despair.
Its celebration includes millions of lights shining on housetops, outside doors and windows, around temples and other buildings in the communities and countries where it is observed, the festival preparations and rituals typically extend over a five-day period, but the main festival night of Diwali coincides with the dark night of the Hindu Lunisolor month Kartika in Bikarm sambat calendar on the 15th of the month
Before Diwali night, people clean, renovate, and decorate their homes and offices On Diwali night, people dress up in new clothes or their best outfit, light up candles inside and outside their home, and worship of Goddess Laxmi and Ganesha every Diwali fireworks are most important part of Diwali without fireworks Diwali is incomplete but this Diwali no fireworks Here is the 5 reason of this Diwali celebrate without Crackers.
- Fire crackers contribute towards air pollution. They release harmful gases, smokes, and other chemicals in the environment, and contribute towards air pollution.
- Many firecracker factories engage children as labors. To put a stop to this, usage of firecrackers should be stopped at once.
- Firecrackers should be handled with care. There is safety risks involved with firecrackers.
- Firecrackers do not come cheap, and is often wastage of money.
- Human-beings as well as animals are disturbed by the loud noise of firecrackers. Sick people the worst affected. So No crackers this Diwali, Stay safe, Enjoy this Diwali with lots of lights and Sweets.