Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee is well-known for his charismatic personality, wit and oratorical skill and he won popularity and respect from all around the world. He is a leader who is known to have led India ably into the new millennium turns 93 today on 25 December 2017.
In honor of the legend’s birthday, we bring to you super inspirational quotes by him that will make you respect him even more.
Have a look..
1. “Quiet diplomacy is far more effective than public posturing.”
2. “If India is not secular, then India is not India at all.”
3. “Violence does not contribute to anything.”
4. “Poverty is multidimensional. It extends beyond money incomes to education, health care, political participation and advancement of one’s own culture and social organisation.”
5. “For development, peace is essential.”
6. “Victory and defeat are a part of life, which are to be viewed with equanimity.”
7. “The success of family welfare depends on giving women complete freedom with their lives.”
8. “You can change friends but not neighbours.”
9. “We do not believe that a nuclear war should be fought and we do not believe that a nuclear war can be won.”
10. “No guns but only brotherhood can resolve the problems.”