In this Indian community, there is a huge celebration when a girl is born. but the reality behind that celebration is very scary. In the country, where the Government is promoting schemes like Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao, at the same time in a community of Madhya Pradesh daughters are pushed by the parents into the prostitution.
The situation of women has been strengthened today, but if we look at the second aspect of this matter, the condition of women has become worse than ever. Even today, in many states, the business of prostitution is very common, the daughters of the house are pushed into this business by none other than their own family members.
The first daughter born in the house has to become a prostitute.
When daughters become little older, the women of the house start teaching them how to please men. After that, a daughter is dropped into the business. Men of this society remain dependent on their earnings and do not do any work themselves.
In Mandsaur of Madhya Pradesh girls from 12 to 15 years are also engaged in this work. In these districts the people of the Banchara/Banchhada community are living, who have been doing this so called traditional work of prostitution. The rule of this community is that no boy or girl of this community can make love or have any relation. If someone tries to do this, then he is beaten hard.
The prostitution tradition has been running for 200 years in this region. According to tradition in the tribe of the tribe the first daughter born in the house has to become a prostitute.
A celebration is held on the birth of a daughter. But the reasons will not make you happy.
Daughter is still considered to be a burden in Indian society, but in the Banchara/ Banchhada community, a celebration is held on the birth of a daughter. But the reasons will not make you happy.
– Girl’s birth is celebrated because this daughter will earn a lot by prostitution.
– In this community, if a boy wants to marry, then it is mandatory to give Rs 15 lakh in dowry.
– Because of this, most of the boys in the Banchara/Banchhada community remain bachelor.
– If a daughter has sex with a man, even then the parents don’t not have any objection with this.
– You would be surprised to know that in this community, the parents wait for the customers.
– Families of the Banchara/Banchhada community mainly live in Ratlam, Mandsaur and Neemuch districts of Madhya Pradesh. These three districts inhabited approx 68 villages.
Watch Video: Mandsaur Neemuch Highway India Documentary
It is a matter of great shame that today in 21st century women are forced to face this kind of situation.