Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar was an Indian jurist, economist, politician and social reformer. He was born on April 14, 1891 and popularly known as Babasaheb Ambedkar.
He is a man who flagged the ‘Constitution of India and was a leader whose thoughts were prophetic. Today, on his 61st death anniversary, we bring you 13 inspirational quotes of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar that will inspire you.
Have a look…
1. “They cannot make history who forget history”.
2. “Be Educated, Be Organised and Be Agitated”
3. “Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence.”
4. “Men are mortal. So are ideas. An idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering. Otherwise both will wither and die.”
5. “I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity.”
6. “Life should be great rather than long.”
7. “If you believe in living a respectable life, you believe in self-help which is the best help.”
8. “We must stand on our own feet and fight as best as we can for our rights. So carry on your agitation and organize your forces. Power and prestige will come to you through struggle.”
9. “The history of India is nothing but a history of a mortal conflict between Buddhism and Brahminism.”
10. “I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved.”
11. “Equality may be a fiction but nonetheless one must accept it as a governing principle.”
12. “We are Indians, firstly and lastly.”
13. “The sovereignty of scriptures of all religions must come to an end if we want to have a united integrated modern India.”
If you want to share more inspirational & motivational quotes that are not mentioned here, share them with us in the comments section! We would love to hear from you!