Amit shah is playing very important role in indian politics. Today we are celebrating his birthday. Here we share some hidden information about him.
His abilities to keep his ear to the ground and establish deep and lasting connect with party workers enabled him to hone his organizational capabilities. These abilities came to fore and to the notice of people when as in charge of the Ahmedabad city; he successfully handled mass mobilization of people in favour of the Ram Janambhoomi Movement and EktaYatra.
— BJP (@BJP4India) October 22, 2017
- Amit Shah was born as Amitbhai Anilchandra on October 22, 1964. Mumbai is the birthplace of Shah and he is brought from a well-to-do joint family.
- He is a graduate in Biochemistry. from CU Shah Science College.
- Amit Shah was associated with Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) since childhood. When he was doing his graduation, he officially became a volunteer of RSS.
- Amit Shah and Narendra Modi first met in 1982 in the RSS circles of Ahmedabad.
- Shah elected as a Member of legislative assembly from Sarkhej in four consecutive elections — 1997 (by-election), 1998, 2002 and 2007.
- In 1991 and 1996, Amit Shah managed the election campaign of Lal Krishna Advani and Atal Bihari Vajpayee. This made him an excellent strategist.
- Shah was accused in 2010 for two police encounters. At that time he was the state minister of Home Affairs. Due to this fake encounter, he was forced to resign his minister post.
- Shah was able to do a commendable job of financial management while handling as many as ten different portfolios including Law and Home after Narendra Modi’s victory in the Gujarat assembly polls of 2002. After this, he was regarded as highly skilled in governance, especially the financial management aspect.
- For Uttar Pradesh elections, BJP made Shah as its party in-charge. BJP won 73 seats out of 80 under the supervision of Amit Shah.
- Due to the victory provided by him, BJP becomes happy and made him as the National President for the party in July 2014. Under his guidance, BJP has victories over Maharashtra, Jammu, and Kashmir and Haryana.