Acharya Chanakya was undoubtedly a great economist, jurist, royal advisor, thinker, diplomat and revolutionary. He was the one who gave guidance to Maurya Empire and helped it to become the largest empire of that time.
Today, we have made a list of top Chanakya Quotes About Life issues that are still inspiring people.
Have a look….
1. “We should not fret for what is past, nor should we be anxious about the future; men of discernment deal only with the present moment.”
2. “Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person.”
3. “Never share your secrets with anyone. It will destroy you.”
4. “A man is born alone and dies alone and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone and he goes alone to hell or supreme abode.”
5. ”There is some self-interest behind every friendship.There is no friendship without self-interest.This is a bitter truth.”
6. ”The testing time of the following are ; the wife when the money is gone, the friend in the time of need, the relatives in the times of crisis and the servants when they are assigned a mission.In such times they show their true faces.
7. “A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.”
8. “Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions: Why I am doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.” –
9. “Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.”
10. “Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.”
11. “As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.”
If you want to share more inspirational & motivational quotes that are not mentioned here, share them with us in the comments section! We would love to hear from you!