Our India is full of diversity. We have more than a hundred different languages, thousand years old history and culture. India has touched many achievements in space and missile technology. We have many Indian scientists in Nasa. India’s history, heritage and culture is unique.
Many big nations and powerful personalities have acknowledged India’s contributions to the world. India will be celebrating its 68th Republic Day this year on January 26.
We have collected 10 super inspirational and iconic quotes about India which will fill your chest with pride.
Have a look…
1. “We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made.” Albert Einstein
2. “India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great-grandmother of tradition. Our most valuable and most instructive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only.” Mark Twain
3. “India is The land of Vedas, the remarkable works contain not only religious ideas for a perfect life, but also facts which science has proved true. Electricity, radium, electronics, airship, all were known to the seers who founded the Vedas.” Wheeler Wilcox
4. “India has two million gods, and worships them all. In religion all other countries are paupers; India is the only millionaire.” Mark Twain
5. “India was the motherland of our race, and Sanskrit the mother of Europe’s languages: she was the mother of our philosophy; mother, through the Arabs, of much of our mathematics; A mother, through the Buddha, of the ideals embodied in Christianity; mother, through the village community, of self-government and democracy. Mother India is in many ways the mother of us all.” Will Durant