“Indian Army” when we utter these words, our heads get down with respect to their sacrifice and bravery. They protect us as their family all day and night and even in worst condition, they have always protected us.
Their acts of bravery cannot be defined through words but these 9 heart-touching quotes from Indian army personnel will surely fill your heart with pride.
Have a look…
1. We fight to win and win with a knock out,because there are no runners-up in war. -Genereal JJ Singh
2. You have never lived until You have almost died, And for those who choose to fight, Life has a special flavor, The protected will never know!!!” – Capt R Subramanium
3. To find us, you must be good, to catch us you must be fast, but to beat us? You must be kidding.”
4. Either I will come back after hoisting the tricolor, or I will come back wrapped in it, but I will be back for sure.” – Capt. Vikram Batra, PVC
5. “If death strikes, before I prove my blood, I swear I’ll kill death.” – Capt. Manoj Kumar Pandey PVC 1/11 Gorkha Rifles
6. “We live by chance, We love by choice, We kill by profession.” Officers Training Academy, Chennai.
7. “The enemies are only 50 yards from us. We are heavily outnumbered. We are under devastating fire. I shall not withdraw an inch but will fight to our last man and our last round.” Major Somnath Sharma
8. “No sir, I will not abandon my tank. My gun is still working and I will get these bastards”. LT. Arun Kehtarpal
9. “It’s my nature to be kind, gentle and humane, But Remember, when it comes to matters of protecting my Country and my people, Fear me! For I’m also the most deadliest one, who is powerful and relentless”
We salute our Army!
If you want to share more motivational and inspirational quotes that are not mentioned here, share them with us in the comments section! We would love to hear from you!