To get rid of the enemies in the sea, new scorpion class new submarine is added to Indian Navy. After Kalvari and Khanderi, the strength of ‘Karanj’ will leave the enemies stunned.
This submarine has been designed in such a way that it can prove useful to the army in any kind of war. It also has the ability to make oxygen finish in the submarine. Because of this, it can be in water for a long time.
Karanj is a third Scorpene class submarine built at Mumbai’s Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited under the ambitious Project 75 scheme of the Indian Navy.
It is a submarine built under make in India. With cutting-edge technology and precision targeting, Karanj can increase the chances of China and Pakistan in the sea.
The first scorpion class submarine INS Kalwari was launched on December 14, 2017 and another submarine Khanderi on January 12, 2017.
Let’s have a look at the modern & special features of Karanj
– It has advanced acoustic silencing techniques
– Karanj has a special feature of low radiated noise levels and hydrodynamically optimized shape. ”
– The submarines have the ability to launch a crippling attack on the enemy using precision guided weapons.
– Its body, fin and hydroplanes are designed specifically for minimum underwater resistance.
– Karanj also has the ability to operate in conjunction with other components of a Naval Task Force.
– It is provided with all means and communications to ensure interoperability with other components of a naval task.
– The submarine Karanj has an overall length of 67.5 metre and a height of about 12.3 metres.
– INS Karanj is a reincarnation of an older submarine that was in operation from 1969 to 2003.
– Karanj is able to find the exact targets of enemies and can attack with Torpedoes and anti-ship missiles. It will not come in the grip of any radar. This is its most important feature.
Khanderi and Kalwari were launched last year
The first two submarines are Kalvari and Khanderi. INS Kalwari was included in the Navy on December 13, 2017 in the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. At the same time, Khanderi was launched on January 12, 2017.
These two submarines are also equipped with modern technology. They can also attack with torpedoes and anti-ship missiles
Will prove to be a challenge for China
In the last few years, hard work is being done to increase the strength of the Indian Navy continuously.
India is launching these submarines and increasing its strength in the Indian Ocean so that the challenges of China can be dealt with.
Watch Video: Indigenously built 3rd Scorpene-class submarine INS Karanj launched in Mumbai
Stay connected with AwaazNation.com for more updates!