It is very important to find inner peace. It can be achieved by finding inner silence. Inner peace means state of being mentally & spiritually at peace, with enough understanding to keep oneself strong in the face of problems, tough situations and hard times.
Our life is full of problems related to money, relations, stress etc. Take a pause and give yourself inner peace from these 10 comforting & inspirational quotes.
Have a look..
1. “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” – George Michael
2. “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” – Dalai Lama
3. “If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else.” – Marvin Gaye
4. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” – Eckhart Tolle
5. “If there’s no inner peace, people can’t give it to you. The husband can’t give it to you. Your children can’t give it to you. You have to give it to you.” – Linda Evans
6. “It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” – Norman Vincent Peale
8. “Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions.” – Gerald Jampolsky
9. “If anything interferes with my inner peace, I will walk away. Arguments with family members, all that stuff. None of it matters.” – Shirley MacLaine
10. “Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.” – Mike Ditka