Justin Trudeau is a Canadian politician and the current and 23th Prime Minister of Canada. He is a young energetic PM who has taken the world by storm. But how well do we really know him?
Here are few unknown and rare facts about him, you must know! These facts about him will surprise you.
Facts about Canadian PM Justin Trudeau
* Born on December 25, 1971, his full name is Justin Pierre James Trudeau.
* He was born in Ottawa from former prime minister Pierre Trudeau and his wife Margaret. He is the first prime minister to be born in Ottawa
* Before becoming a politician, Trudeau taught elementary school math and high school French and drama.
* Trudeau is the second youngest prime minister in Canadian history.
* Canadian PM Justin has two tattoos. He got a big planet earth inked on his left shoulder when he was 23 and add a raven surrounding it at the age of 40.
* Justin supports legalization of Marijuana.
* He proposed his wife Sophie in St James Hotel, Montreal. They later held their wedding reception also.
Top 10 Best Justin Trudeau Quotes
* “I don’t read the newspapers, I don’t watch the news. I figure, if something important happens, someone will tell me.”
* “You cannot let yourself be defined by the hopes that you will fulfill the darkest wishes of your opponents.”
* “I look at what I have as a challenge and I could list a whole bunch of different challenges. And I choose not to be daunted by any of them.”
* You can’t run a government from one single person. What instead matters is that leadership be about gathering around extraordinary individuals and getting the best out of them.
* “My idea of freedom is that we should protect the rights of people to believe what their conscience dictates, but fight equally hard to protect people from having the beliefs of others imposed upon them.”
* “People think that boxing is all about how hard you can hit your opponent. It’s not. Boxing is about how hard a hit you can take and keep going.”
* “Ultimately, being open and respectful towards each other is much more powerful as a way to diffuse hatred and anger than, you know, layering on, you know, big walls and oppressive policies.”
* “The way to build a strong future is by both protecting the environment and creating good jobs.”
* “Fear is a dangerous thing. Once it is sanctioned by the state there is no telling where it might lead. It is always a short path to walk from being suspicious of our fellow citizens to taking actions to restrict their liberty.”
Watch Video: Top Justin Trudeau Facts
Stay connected with Awaaz Nation for more updates!