No one ever thought that life of a dictator could be hilarious until Kim Jong-un came into the picture! His deeds have broken many records of craziness. North Korea’s leader has made many weird and controversial statements about the US and his own people over the years.
Today, we have compiled most weird statements made by Kim Jong-Un.
* “Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest.”
The entire United States is within range of our nuclear weapons, and a nuclear button is always on my desk. This is reality, not a threat.”
* “The days are gone forever when our enemies could blackmail us with nuclear bombs.”
* “If the American imperialists provoke us a bit, we will not hesitate to slap them with a pre-emptive nuclear strike. The United States must choose! It’s up to you whether the nation called the United States exists on this planet or not.”
* “Overall relations between the North and the South have developed in favor of national reconciliation, unity and reunification.”
* “There is no force in the world that can block the powerful march of our army and people, who are holding high the banner of the suns of great Comrade Kim Il Sung and great Comrade Kim Jong Il and continuing to advance under the leadership of the party and with strong faith in sure victory.”
* “When young people are powerful, our Party and People’s Army are powerful, and there is nothing for us to be afraid of.”
* “There is no force in the world that can block the powerful march of our army and people, who are holding high the banner of the suns of great Comrade Kim Il Sung and great Comrade Kim Jong II and continuing to advance under the leadership of the party and with strong faith in sure victory.”
* “My nation faces a fundamental challenge – survival. The regime is more threatened than ever before. My forefathers had it easy. The Great Leader, my grandfather, ruled with the support of the world’s other superpower at the time, the Soviet Union, as well as our China. But today, the Soviet Union is history and China has become more integrated with the Western system. And the United States seeks regime change in my country. And yet, we have survived with our ideology and system intact. How? Because we have built a protection for ourselves in the form of nuclear weapons.”
Watch Video: 10 Hilarious Threats Made by North Korea
Post your comments in the discussion board below and stay connected with Awaaznation.com for more updates.