Mann Ki Baat is an Indian radio programme in which Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi reaches out to public.
The show was launched by the Modi himself to address the Public of India. He addresses the people of the nation on All India Radio, DD National and DD News. On the show he speaks on a wide range of vital issues.
The show has received lots of love from Indians. Today, we have compiled some of the best encouraging quotes from the show “Man Ki Baat” by Narendra Modi.
Inspirational Quotes by PM Modi on Mann Ki Baat Show
* “We do not have to die for the nation. We have to live for our nation and take it to new heights of progress.”
* “Our festivals bring economic opportunities for the poor,” he said while urging people to celebrate the festivals in eco-friendly ways. ”
* “To cheat is to be cheap. If you form a habit of cheating, there will be no desire to learn. Trying to cheat requires time, creativity. Use it for better purposes.”
* “Women are playing a significant role in the positive changes happening in the country.”
* “The country lost Kalpana Chawla at a young age, but her life is an example for the entire world. Nari shakti has united the society, the world, with the thread of unity.”
* “Sometimes, we do not see exams in the right perspective. Exams are not a benchmark of your success in life. Knowledge is what matters.“
* “A daughter is equivalent to 10 sons. The punya you earn through ten sons amounts to the same as earned through one daughter. This underscores the importance given to women in our society. That is why women have been accorded the status of shakti.”
* “Bapu’s teachings are relevant even today. What can be a bigger tribute than taking a vow that we shall tread the path of Bapu and walk, as far as possible.”
* “It is necessary for all the people of the society to truly benefit from the development, and for this, our society should get rid of the social evils.”
* “Come, let us all take a pledge to end the evils from our society and let’s build a ‘new India’ that is strong and capable.”
* “Compete with yourself, not with others. Look at the life of Sachin Tendulkar. He kept challenging himself and bettered his own records. That is what is inspiring.
* “If a person is determined to do something then there is nothing impossible. Major transformations can be brought through jan andolan.”