Today on 16 December, India remembers the nirbhaya case. But we won’t need that, we need to more empowered. We need how women can be a basic part of society? how will she herself? Will the society be with her? We need to get focus on such question today. So here we are some inspirational thought that will push to rethink about half part of humanity.
- “I raise up my voice—not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard…we cannot succeed when half of us are held back.” ―Malala Yousafzai
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” —Margaret Thatcher
- “Of course I am not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in.”―Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” —G.D. Anderson
- “Women are always saying,’We can do anything that men can do’ but men should be saying,’We can do anything that women can do.'” —Gloria Steinem,
- “There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer.” —Rihanna in the March 2017 issue of Harper’s BAZAAR.
- “A woman is like a tea bag—you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” —Eleanor Roosevelt