After masterminding September 11th attack, the deadliest terrorist attack in history, Osama bin Laden became a household name. He was the founder of deadliest terrorist group Al Qaeda which was formed in 1988 under Bin Laden’s guidance.
He was tracked down and killed at a safe house in Pakistan in 2011 on May 2nd, 2011 by United States Navy SEALs, with his body disposed of at sea the same night. Even after 6 years of his death, no one has forgotten his cruel attacks.
Born on 10 March 1957, today is 61 birth anniversary of this deadliest terrorist. Today, we have compiled some of his cruel words/statements that will make you hate him even more.
* “If inciting people to do that is terrorism, and if killing those who kill our sons is terrorism, then let history be witness that we are terrorists.
* “I’m fighting so I can die a martyr and go to heaven to meet God. Our fight now is against the Americans.”
* “Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty… If I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty.”
* “We treat them in the same way. Those who kill our women and innocent, we kill their women and innocent, until they refrain.”
* “Jihad will continue even if I am not around.”
* “If the instigation for jihad [holy war] against the Jews and the Americans … is considered a crime, then let history be a witness that I am a criminal.”
* “Our job is to instigate, and by the grace of God, we did that, and certain people responded to this instigation.”
* “A few streets away a grave-looking Saddam warns: Don’t double-park, you could cause chaos! … I’m concerned for your life.”
* “It is far better for anyone to kill a single American soldier than to squander his efforts on other activities.
* “I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.”
* “Any thief or criminal or robber who enters another country in order to steal should expect to be exposed to murder at any time. For the American forces to expect anything from me personally reflects a very narrow perception.”
* “There is no dialogue except with weapons.”
* “America has been hit by Allah at its most vulnerable point, destroying, thank God, its most prestigious buildings.”
Watch Video: Exclusive Osama Bin Laden – First Ever TV Interview
Stay connected with Awaaznation.com for more updates!