India is a proud country that has made headways in many arenas-giving us reasons to be proud of being its citizens. For all Indians patriotism is an emotional attachment to India. Today, we have compiled most inspiring slogans of our freedom fighters that still carry huge significance.
Our article features some of the famous quotes and slogans by some of the greatest Indian leaders.
Have a look at words that never fade
* India is a country in which every great religion finds a home. – Anni Besant
* Give me blood and I will give you freedom. – Subhash Chandra Bose
* Don’t see others doing better than you, beat your own records
everyday, because success is a fight between you and yourself. – Chandra Shekhar Azad
* We believe in peace and peaceful development, not only for ourselves but for people all over the world. – Lal Bahadur Shastri
* Patriotism is religion and religion is love for India. – Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
* Long years ago, we made a tryst with destiny and now the time comes
when we shall redeem our pledge… At the stroke of the midnight hour,
when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom. – Jawaharlal Nehru
* If yet your blood does not rage, then it is water that flows in your
veins. For what is the flush of youth, if it is not of service to the motherland. – Chandra Shekhar Azad
* There is no dream, and if there is, there is only one to see you my
children struggling for the same and for which I am expected to be
finished. – Ashfaqulla Khan
* In attaining our ideals, our means should be as pure as the end. – Dr. Rajendra Prasad
* The sanctity of law can be maintained only so long as it is the
expression of the will of the people. – Bhagat Singh
* First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. –
* Unlike the drop of water which loses its identity on joining the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society he lives in. He is born not for the development of society alone, but for the development of himself. – B R Ambedkar
* A country’s greatness lies in its undying ideals of love and sacrifice that inspire the mothers of the race. – Sarojini Naidu
We hope you liked this article!
Want to share your views about this article? Post your comments in the discussion board below, we would love to hear your thoughts.