Not all superheroes wear special suits, some wear uniforms. Our Army protects us as their family all day and night and even in worst condition, they have always protected us. Indian army stands out in the world, making us very proud.
Indian Army celebrates Army Day on every 15 January with parades and shows at its major locations across the country.
Do you know why do we celebrate Army day?
On this day in 1949, the then Lt General Cariappa took charge as the first Indian Army chief from Lt Gen Roy Butcher.
Since then Army Day is celebrated with huge enthusiasm to respect the Lieutenant General of India, K. M. Cariappa (Kodandera Madappa Cariappa).
On the occasion of 70th Army Day, we have rounded up top 9 encouraging quotes by Narendra Modi that will prove why Indian Army is best.
Quotes for Army By India’s PM Narendra Modi
1. “Be it any battle, it is the soldiers who make sacrifices. One cannot imagine their courage, the courage that is there in this land.”
2. “I want to tell those who divide the nation in the name of secularism- to see real secularism see the army. We can learn the true essence of secularism from our armed forces.”
3. “The level of toughness with which our armed forces deal with enemy nations is same as the level of compassion and kindness with which they save lives during times of natural calamities.”
4. “Army Doesn’t Speak, It Acts.”
5. “Our soldiers’ have defended the country fighting, protecting all citizens. We are proud of their sacrifices. They’ve won the fight against terrorism not with their weapons but with their will power.”
6. “We salute the courage & invaluable service of the Indian Army.”
7. “Our Army always puts the nation first. I salute all those great individuals who sacrificed their lives while serving the nation. India will never forget our valiant heroes.”
8. “Army’s actions louder than words.”
9. “On Army Day, I convey greetings to the soldiers, veterans and their families. Every citizen of India has unwavering trust and pride in our Army, which protects the nation and is also at the forefront of humanitarian efforts during times of natural disasters and other accidents.”
Top political, government and military figures greeted the Indian Army today
A Message From President of India:-
On Army Day, greetings to the valiant men and women of the Indian Army, to veterans and to families of those who have worn the uniform. You are our nation’s pride, the sentinels of our liberty. Citizens sleep securely knowing you are ever awake and ever vigilant #PresidentKovind
— President of India (@rashtrapatibhvn) January 15, 2018
A Message From Prime Minister of India:-
On Army Day, I convey greetings to the soldiers, veterans and their families. Every citizen of India has unwavering trust and pride in our Army, which protects the nation and is also at the forefront of humanitarian efforts during times of natural disasters and other accidents.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) January 15, 2018
Heart Warming Message From Navy Chief Admiral Sunil Lanba:-
#ArmyDay All ranks of Indian Navy join me in wishing our Brothers-in-Arms in Olive Greens and their families a Very Happy Army Day – Admiral Sunil Lanba, Chief of the Naval Staff pic.twitter.com/D05IdN1kde
— SpokespersonNavy (@indiannavy) January 15, 2018
A Tweet From The Official Handle of INC
— Congress (@INCIndia) January 15, 2018
We salute our Army!