The statue of Vladimir Lenin, the protagonist of the Russian Revolution, was dropped with the help of bulldozers in Belonia in Tripura. There is a lot of stress after the incident.
Left parties have blamed the BJP for this and have accused the politics of violence. Do you know, born in 1870, the dead body of Vladimir Lenin is still preserved?
Let’s know who was Vladimir Lenin, because of whom there is a rivalry all over Tripura.
* Lenin has a very important place in Russia’s history as he gave a new colour to the world’s politics. Vladimir Lenin was one of the most important contributors to Russia who showed the path of revolution.
* Vladimir llyich Lenin (1870-1924) was the leader of the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia and the founder of communist rule in Russia.
* He was born in Tsivirsk And their real name was ‘Ulyanov’. He was known as a great revolutionary from the beginning. It is said that when he became a graduate with higher qualifications, Lenin entered the law department of Kazan University in 1887, but soon the he was expelled for participating in the revolutionary activities.
* In 1889, he formed a local Marxist organization. After that he started the proceedings and became the leader of the Marxists. During his revolution, he had to go to jail and also wrote several books.
* Russia’s Revolution in 1917 took place under the leadership of Marxist thinker Lenin. His ideas are known as ‘Leninism
* During that time people were very angry with the world war. After that people came against the government. Slowly Bolsheviks started occupying government buildings and captured power.
* It was the Russian revolution only, which changed the future of Russia and brought Lenin into power. After the revolution, Lenin had become a living legend not only in Russia but throughout the world.
* In Russian city Gorky, Lenin was living alone with his wife. Lenin’s health began to deteriorate in the last months of 1922. Half of the body had stopped functioning due to paralysis. It was not easy to speak for Lenin.
* Lenin died on January 21, 1924 at 6: 50 AM. Two days later, Lenin’s body was brought from Gorky to Moscow by a special train. Soviet leaders preserved his body and turned his mausoleum into a Soviet symbol.
Watch Video: 9 Things You May Not Know About Vladimir Lenin
Stay tuned with Awaaznation.com for more updates! Post your comments in the discussion board below!