World Water Day is celebrated on 22nd March every year. The day focuses on the importance of water in our lives. In 2018 the theme is “Nature for Water.”Actually we are all responsible for the water crisis. We are wasting it hard and ignoring it.
On the occasion of World Water Day here is all you should know why we need to conserve water. We have compiled few quotes from legends on Water day that will make you realize why you should save more water.
Have a look..
* “Water is life’s matter and matrix, mother and medium. There is no life without water.
We must begin thinking like a river if we are to leave a legacy of beauty and life for future generations.” David R. Brower
* “The wars of the twenty-first century will be fought over water.” – Ismail Serageldin
* “Water is being depleted many, many times faster than nature can replenish it.” – Maude Barlow
* “And Allah has created from water every living creature: so of them is that which walks upon its belly, and of them is that which walks upon two feet, and of them is that which walks upon four; Allah creates what He pleases; surely Allah has power over all things.” » Qur’an
* Water, thou hast no taste, no color, no odor; canst not be defined, art relished while ever mysterious. Not necessary to life, but rather life itself, thou fillest us with a gratification that exceeds the delight of the senses.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
* “Water is life, and clean water means health.” — Audrey Hepburn
* “It’s a strange world of language in which skating on thin ice can get you into hot water.” – Franklin P. Jones
* Water from the white fountain didn’t taste any better than from the black fountain.
* Encourage people around the world to sign up for the Dow Live Earth Run for Water and help millions of people gain access to this vital resource. So Enjoy “Water Day”
* In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it. Laozi
* “By means of water, we give life to everything.” — Koran
* “The wars of the twenty-first century will be fought over water. PRESERVE IT
* “Water links us to our neighbor in a way more profound and complex than any other.
* Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans. – Jacques Yves Cousteau
* “There’s plenty of water in the universe without life, but nowhere is there life without water.” – Sylvia A. Earle
* “Pure water is the world’s first and foremost medicine.” — Proverbs
* “No water, no life. No blue, no green.” — Sylvia Earle
* “Life depends on water, but the reservoir depends on you.”
Watch Video: World Water Day 2018 Theme-Nature for Water
Want to get involved? Use Hashtags
#HappyWorldWaterDay #WorldWaterDay #Savewater