Cristiano Ronaldo is a living legend who has an exceptional gift. He is among the most marketable and popular athletes in the world.
He is a star of football world and a role model for millions. His fans love him and his charity work makes him more loveable. Ronaldo’s life story provides a motivation for all budding athletes.
Cristiano Ronaldo will be celebrating his 33rd birthday on 5 February 2018. Here are the best Cristiano Ronaldo quotes that will increase your inner fire and discover your greatness.
Have a look…
* “Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.”
* “Dreams are not what you see in your sleep, dreams are things which do not let you sleep.” “I never tried to hide the fact that my only goal is to be the best.”
* “If you don’t believe you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of.”
* “I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from.”
* I want to consistently play well and win titles. I’m only at the beginning.”
* “I don’t have to show anything to anyone. There is nothing to prove.”
* “If you think you’re perfect already, then you never will be.”
* “But I don’t want to be compared to anyone – I’d like to impose my own style of play and do the best for myself and for the club here.”
* “I have my flaws too, but I am a professional who doesn’t like to miss or lose.”
* “Don’t let small obstacles be in the way of being victorious. Remember you are stronger than the challenges you face.”
* “I prefer other people to make judgments about the way I play and to characterize me, rather me describe myself.”
* “I don’t understand referees. It appears like some players can’t even be touched, but in my case, everyone can hit me as hard as they can.”
* “When you lose a person you love so much, surviving the loss is difficult.”
* “Scoring goals is a great feeling, but the most important thing to me is that the team is successful, it doesn’t matter who scores the goals as long as we’re winning.”
* “Talent isn’t everything. You can have it from the cradle, but it is necessary to learn the trade to be the best.”
* “I would be very proud if, one day, I’m held in the same esteem as George Best or Beckham. It’s what I’m working hard towards.”
* “I still learn, but I think it’s the best thing in life to have a kid.”
* It gives me the happiest feeling in the world. I just love scoring. It doesn’t matter if it’s a simple goal from close range, a long shot or a dribble around several players, I just love to score all goals.”
We wish you a very Happy Birthday Ronaldo!
Watch Video: Cristiano Ronaldo ● Top 10 Unimaginable Goals – Is He Human?
If you want to share more quotes that are not mentioned here, share them with us in the comments section! We would love to hear from you!