No doubt Jinder Mahal is the no.1 contender for the WWE Championship. He won WWE Championship by defeating his rival, Randy Orton.
Jinder will be facing his biggest challenge Triple H in the main event of the WWE Live India event in New Delhi on Saturday.
Did you know that Jinder is Indo-Canadian? Or that he can speak Punjabi fluently? Here’s everything you should know about him.
Have a look…
1. His real name is Yuvraj Singh “Raj” Dhesi and he is of Punjabi Sikh descent. He was born on July 19, 1986 in Canada as his family migrated to Canada from India in the 1960s.
2. Jinder defeated the famous wrestler Randy Orton to become the new WWE Champion.
3. Jinder has majored in Business of Communications & Culture from the University of Calgary.
4. Mahal Confronted The Great Khali as Part of His First Storyline but later said that in real life, he and The Great Khali are very good friends and Khali is “like an older brother to him”.
5. Jinder had been a big fan of wrestling since he was 3 years old. He is also called by nick names like “The Maharaja“, “Modern Day Maharaja.”
6. Jinder is fluent in English as well as Punjabi language.
7. His uncle is Gama Singh who was one of the most hated wrestlers during the 1980s.
Watch Video: Jinder Mahal vs Randy Orton
If you want to share facts that are not mentioned here, share them with us in the comments section!