Muhammad Ali was the greatest boxer of all time and was never afraid to speak his mind about sports, politics, race, religion or life in general. He was more than just a boxer as he is a man who needs no introduction.
We bring you 9 Super inspirational quotes from Muhammad Ali that will surely fill your heart with pride, positive energy and enthusiasm. These quotes will motivate you to take an action for your future and will trigger your personal growth.
Have a look…
- “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.”
2. “To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.”
3. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”
4. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
5. “Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.”
6. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.”
7. “Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”
8. “It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.”
If you want to share his more motivational and inspirational quotes that are not mentioned here, share them with us in the comments section! We would love to hear from you!