Our today’s post is dedicated to Birthday boy and cricket sensation Yuvraj Singh who has faced so many ups and downs in his career but yet managed to bounce back every time.
Born on December 12, 1981, Yuvi is celebrating his 36th birthday today. He is one of the most thrilling batsmen and a role model to all people as he battled a tough fight against the deadliest disease(Cancer).
Here are top 6 quotes by this great person who is loved by millions of people.
Have a look at his golden words…
1. “I think it’s very important to laugh, especially when you are angry and aggressive, to just take the tension away, make the moment go away.”
2. “Don’t be scared… Be positive… Please don’t think that your life is about to end… Take the right advice and act as soon as you can… If there’s an issue in your system, don’t ignore it.”
3. “In sport, there is always room for improvement. Whenever I see my innings against the West Indies or Australia, I think, ‘Maybe, I could have done this better or should have changed that.”
4. “When one is young, aspiring to play for the country, doing well, any hindrance, like injury or being out of form, can be frustrating and a cause of annoyance or even anger. But once you have a close encounter with death, you realise the real value of life.”
5. “Relationships survive on trust, and if that is broken at any point, it’s pretty much the end of the relationship. Besides, inability to communicate leads to problems.”
6. “In sport, there is always room for improvement. Whenever I see my innings against the West Indies or Australia, I think, ‘Maybe, I could have done this better or should have changed that.”
Watch Video: Yuvraj Singh 6 sixes in six balls against england in T20 world cup
We wish you a very happy birthday, Yuvi!