Children are a blessing from the Lord and future of every nation. Without children no one can imagine the world. No doubt, today’s Children will rule the world tomorrow. That is why it is important to raise awareness about their education and rights. We celebrate Children’s day to spread knowledge and awareness about children’s literacy and rights.
20th November is universally celebrated as Children Day. But in India this day has been preponed to 14th November as the date the marks the birth anniversary of independent India’s first Prime Minister – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. The occasion of children’s Day is an opportunity to celebrate and enjoy the day and it reminds us of the mission and message of India’s first Prime minister Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru.
Today, we have listed out some famous quotes for children. Have a look..
1. There are only two lasting gift we should give our children, One is roots and second is wings.
2. While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. – Angela Schwindt
3. Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
4. Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future. – John F. Kennedy
5. There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children. – Nelson Mandela
6. Children represent the future, encourage, support and guide them. – Catherine Pulsifer
7. Children are happy because they don’t have a file in their minds called ‘All the Things That Could Go Wrong. – Marianne Williamson
8. It’s very difficult to know what happens in the brain of a child; but it is impossible to know what will happen in it. – Georges Bernanos.
9. Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression. – Dr. Haim Ginott
10. Childhood means Fun unlimited… Bounteous shower…Of love and care… Realm of imagination… The joy of growing up.
11. Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom
12. If you are a parent, open doors to unknown directions to the child so he can explore. Don’t make him afraid of the unknown, give him support. – Osho
13. Children deserve to be loved and to know they are loved. They deserve to be cherished and to know they are valuable. – Dave Ramsey and Rachel Cruze
14. A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want. – Paulo Coelho.
15. Children are budding stars. The more you embrace them, the more they shine..
16. A child uneducated is a child lost. – John F. Kennedy
Do you have more quotes to share? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below!