Father’s Day is a day which is dedicated to all the wonderful daddies in this world. It is a truth that becoming a father means putting your kids’ needs before your own.
A Father Deserves More Than Just A “Happy Father’s Day. Today, we bring you top 5 Quotes about father’s love and sacrifices that are quoted by famous personalities. These famous quotes about moms comes from actors, celebrities, politicians, authors, poets.
Have a look..
1. “A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” – Frank A. Clark
2. “Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.” – Wade Boggs
3. “A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely. In the hour of need, when all else fails, we remember him upon whose knees we sat when children, and who soothed our sorrows; and even though he may be unable to assist us, his mere presence serves to comfort and strengthen us.” – Émile Gaboriau
4. “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” – William Shakespeare
5. “A father acts on behalf of his children by working, providing, intervening, struggling, and suffering for them. In so doing, he really stands in their place. He is not an isolated individual, but incorporates the selves of several people in his own self.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer.
If you want to share more motivational and inspirational quotes that are not mentioned here, share them with us in the comments section! We would love to hear from you!