It’s hard to believe that it has been more than nine years since Heath Ledger’s death of an accidental overdose. He was a brilliant and talented Australian actor who left us too soon at just age 28.
Here are his memorable facts and inspirational 7 quotes that are not only eye-opening for us but also reflects his personality. It remind you of the preciousness of life and never give up feeling. Have a look at his famous quotes and facts about his life.
1. Not only was Ledger a brilliant actor but was a brilliant chess player too. He was an avid chess player having won junior chess championship in Western Australia at the age of 10 only.
2. To really get into the Joker’s character, Heath locked himself in a motel room for 43 days.
3. He was a true actor. While making the scene in which the Joker is questioned by Batman, Heath asked Christian to punch him as hard as he can in order to look real on camera.
4. He was found unconscious in his bed on 22 January 2008 in his fourth floor apartment in SoHo. He died from an accidental intoxication from prescription drugs.
5. Heath’s oscar nomination for the best supporting actor fell on heaths’ first death anniversary.
6. He was the second most searched item on google on January 23, 2008, the day after he died.
7. During the hospital scene, where The Joker is dressed as a nurse, his name tag reads Matilda. His daughter name is Matilda Ledger.
We will miss you Heath Ledger aka The Best Joker!