Nehru Jayanti’ is celebrated on 14th November every year. He was born on 14 November 1889 in Allahabad and his celebrated as Children day because his love for children.
Nehru was the great follower of peace and prosperity. In memory of Jawaharlal Nehru and to honor his love for children, November 14 is celebrated in India as Children’s day and Nehru Jayanti.
Today, I will share top inspirational quotes by Jawaharlal Nehru, these quotes will fill you with positive energy and enthusiasm. Have a look..
1. By education I am an Englishman, by views an internationalist, by culture a Muslim & a Hindu only by accident of birth.
2. Failure comes only when we forget our ideals and objectives and principles.
3. Time is not measured by the passing of years but by what one does, what one feels, and what one achieves.
4. What we really are matters more than what other people think of us.
5. A theory must be tempered with reality.
6. A man who is afraid will do anything.
7. Without peace, all other dreams vanish and are reduced to ashes.
8. Do not advise too much – do the job yourself. This is the only advice you can give to others. Do it and others will follow.
9. We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
10. The best and noblest gifts of humanity cannot be the monopoly of a particular race or country; its scope may not be limited nor may it be regarded as the miser’s hoard buried underground.
11. Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.
12. Culture is the widening of the mind and of the spirit.
Want to share more facts about Nehru Jayanti? Feel free to comment!