Researchers believe it is to enable our bodies and especially our brains to recover. Sleep is vital for giving your body a rest and allowing it to prepare for the next day. Why do we dream?
Well, it is not an optional extra in life, it is a fundamental requirement. Do you know, there are many inventions inspired by dreams?
Know top more amazing and mysterious facts about dreams that you might have never heard about.
1. Do you remember your all dreams? Definitely your answer would be no, because within 5 minutes of waking half of your dream is forgotten and within 10, 90% is gone.
2. Do you have nightmares and think if they’re actually premonitions? Premonition dreams are an ability to get information about an upcoming event prior to the event happening.
Abraham Lincoln believed that all dreams have meaning and he also dreamt of his Assassination. Though it is still a topic of argument.
3. No strange faces come in dreams. Yes, this is true, you see those images or faces in your dreams that you have seen in real life before.
4. Myth- Blinds don’t see dreams. It is absolutely a myth because blind people who were not born blind see images in their dreams. Even those people who are completely blind also have dreams. They do not see any images, but have dreams involving their other senses of sound, smell, emotion and touch.
5. Do you know some people see black and white dreams? About 12% of people only dream in black and white.
6. Men and Women dream Differently! This might be very shocking but the fact is around 70% of the characters in a man’s dream are other men whereas women’s dream contain an equal amount of women and men. A study reveals that men generally have more aggressive emotions in their dreams.
7. Do you know in our dreams negative emotions are more common than positive ones? There are three most widely reported emotions felt during dreaming –
Share your weirdest dream experiences in comment section below! We would love to hear your experiences.